Pain durin coition
I have pain during intercourse very time, want to know the reason??????  And also have bruishness after Menses normal ,on time,regular. But have pain in bladder 4 to 5 days before menses. Menses alternately painful ....... Backache on 1st day And fullness of abdomen also there for 3 days
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It appears your problem of pain is related to periods and sex. These can sometimes be simple to treat by your gynaecologist. Other times it will need further tests to determine if it is a condition called endometriosis. I would suggest you keep a diary of the pain including bladder symptoms as well as details about pain with intercourse and if it is positional. This will help your gynaecologist to determine the best tests for you to make the correct diagnosis. You do need to get examined though. please do not self medicate and see a gynaecologist who specialises in endoscopy and infertility. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.