Pain due to corn surgery
I had a corn on my right foot...I went through a minor surgery....After that I take my medicine on time and I walked less as much as possible....But now it had been almost 1 week....The pain is still the same as it is on first day and I had to take painkillers every night....The pain gets worsened at night..what's going on???I can't understanding it ....Please help .

Go back and consult the same surgeon who operated you and see what he says.
Corn surgeries can be painful as it involves sole which is a difficult tissue to heal. You can just try to keep feet moist and soft. Change footwear and wear towel socks .