Pain, dizziness, vertigo

Neck and back starts paining, radiating to back of the head, right hand and right leg till toes pain till it gets numb, finally I can't think anything normally. Been like this for three years. Can't sit more than a couple of hours. Can't see brightness or hear sound. It pains. Need to lie down till the pain subsides. It pains even if I sit idle. Recovery takes too long, even a week, if I work. For idle sitting, it take one hour of lying down. Last two years, I have been having burning sensation in the urinary area, throughout the year, I drink 6litres of water everyday. I've been having mainly an anti inflammatory diet for the past one year. Knee joint pain started along with urinary pain. Knee clicks and sharp pains if turns or stands for more than half an hour. Keeping it warm reduces joint pain but increases urinary pain and burning sensation. Neck pain leads to vertigo. Vertigo is hell. Never know when it comes and goes. No set timing. Don't even know which doctor to consult.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain, dizziness, vertigo

Hi.. have u got any neurologist or neurosurgeon consultation for this problem....