Pain bw stomach and groin

I had the urgency to pass urine every 25 to 30 min. In my urine test uti was not detected. I had uti medicine for 5 days course. Now I pass urine every 2 to 3 hours but have pain between stomach and groin. In ultrasound nothing was detected in kidney. What can be the problem ?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Try cane juice n buttermilk for whole day, if won't worked need to consult surgeon

Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort....