Pain between rib & stomac
Getting pain nd some movement just below left side of rib and above stomach. Feeling that some this is moving. Need possible reason and which doctor to be consulted like gastro or chest
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello trauma internal bleeding should be ruled out consult gastroenterologist or surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?