Pain at tip of anus(Piles

I recently consulted a doctor who did colonoscopy and found small piles at tip of anus. He suggested some tablets for 14 day period but didn't suggest any cream. What is best cream for local use? Hadensa or Xynova or something else?
views-icons 72 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain at tip of anus(Piles

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Use topical treatments. Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone, or use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent..... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?