Pain at the tip of penis
M havin pain @ the tip of penis since last 7-8 mnths n even improper erection.I hv burnin sensation ocassionally while urination n even inflammation at the tip of penis but the main prob is dat m nt hvin erection properly.It feels tight @ the tip of penis while erection n penis doesnt get fully erected.So wats the sol?

Dr. Rajkamal Das

you need circumcision with frenuloplasty. consult a surgeon.

hello I understand your feeling. If you have pain sucharges a long time then it is time to consult a doctor of your locality and let home examine what exactly is happening with it. thank you