Penis pain
Since some days I have experienced mild nurve pain in my penis. Intensity of pain is mild. Before that I used to did masterbation almost regularly. But after that I thought it was due to that. Hence I didint do regularly may b twice a week. I feel only one nurve is paining. Kindly advise sir.

Masturbation is very natural and normal. It doesn't lead to weakness or any other health issues. Anything in excess causing addiction is harmful. Hv it 4 PLEASURE. U might hv hurt urself...r little extra pressure on the nerve. Relax yourself and pain ll subside.