Pain at back head

Im a cardiac patient since 15 yrs bypass. Im suffering from back head pain which come and goes. Have b.p. no sugar. I take ecosprin for heart restil 5 mg since long time i.e. 20 yrs. Please suggest which doctor to consult as i stay in pune in nana peth
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der ophthalmological examination is required consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?