Pain and internal blood

I recently played cricket after long time, I had unbearable pain in my chest and in my biceps area while I was bowling,I was not able to bowl more than 5balls. I was having heavy on that two areas ,and the biceps area has become reddish, like internal blood leak. After one week it faded away,and I again tried bowling, but I was not able to bowl after 5balls,the same pain and internal blood leak is subsequently appearing. What is the remedy for coming out this issue

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain and internal blood

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
As per your symptoms it looks like muscular issue and you should consult a orthopedician and follow his advice
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
MRI must to know exactly and avoid strain apply ice and hot pack for 20 minutes tk muscle relaxant medicine
Careful here. You may have injured either the top end of your biceps tendon (Slap injury) or developed a rotator cuff tear. It would be best not to do any overhead activity for the moment. Secondly visit an ortho surgeon who can examine and order MRI of the shoulder. Good luck!