Pain and discomfort
I'm going through a burining sensation in my stomach since 4 5 days. Right after i'm eating anything its causing heat in my stomach and that is causing lot of pain and discomfort and i'm not able to sleep also because of the pain. In the past i've had gall bladder stones and i used to have muscle cramps in my stomach but that was stable after i had a check up in hyderabad last november. And i'm encountering this inflammation thing for the 1st time and unable to understand the reason. Could you please suggest me what to do.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Firstly you need to make some dietary changes. Have 5 smaller meals rather than having 3 huge meals.  Drink plenty of water. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Avoid tea coffee and other carbonated beverages.  Tab. Pan 40 once or twice  a day half an hour before food for 15 days. If it still persists, consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.