Pain and bleeding

Having pain,burning sensation and bleeding at lower part of body. We are newly married. Please suggest.
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain and bleeding

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. The history you have given is so vague that nothing can be said. Who is suffering? You, her or both? Be little more specific. She could be having urinary tract infection. Consult a doctor in person and discuss the case or give clear and complete history and repost the question. Also, you can give further details to me privately. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?