Pain & inflammation
Hello, I have a pain in my left eye, which itches some times and the corner of my eye turned a bit reddish in color, I am having this problem for the past 2-3 days from the day I'm typing this message and also my left eye inflamed a bit, my right eye is perfectly fine, I believe it's an eye infection so I bought a eye drop named TOBRA D, please suggest me what to be done next. Thank You.

Hello A. Please don't use his eyedrop as this has steroid...don't use steroid without doctor consultation B. Kindly share photos of your eyes so that I Amy guide you better Regards
Tobra D is combination of tobramycin & dexamethasone which should not be used without doctor advice because if there is corneal abrasion & any other corneal pathology it may lead to severe complications.you are living in Pune &there are lots of good ophthmologist ,please consult  to know cause of redness & for proper medication, Dr Arjun kr Singh Patna.
There are many causes of redness & pain in eyes. You need to consult an eye specialist before starting any drops.