Pain after hernia surgery
I had my hernia surgery 3 months back and everything is normal, yet since 3-4 days I can feel light pain and discomfort around cut area. Is it normal? I don't know the exact reason but I suspect either it is because of riding bike or overeating while I was very hungry. Is everything okay? I am worried.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello is der any discharge from the operative site Infection Recuurence of hernia should be ruled out consult the operating surgeon for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problems and don lift heavy weights or indulge in severe workouts.