Pain after ejaculation
Feeling pain in my genital organ and in testicles after ejaculation and in some part between testicles and anus .The pain feels for 1-2 hours.I am suffering this now more than a 1 year. And also i am feeling with frequent discharging during night which is more uncomfortable for me.

Consult a Sexologist.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+149
Chat with a sexologist
Hi..... Nightfall is the uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleep. This is generally caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams. Night fall or nocturnal emission is completely normal for males during teenage and early adult years.  Excessive masturbation may have been the cause of your problems to begin with. Reducing your frequency of sex and masturbation from now on will help to prevent early ejaculation and seminal leakages from reoccurring.