Pain above right eye
I've been having throbbing pains above my right eye for about a week. The right side of my right eye is also mildly blurry. The Pain is usually localized to the spot directly above right eye and throbs painfully for a few seconds then later returns. Sometimes it pains around the eye too. I had an mri a month ago and everything was clear. Eye exam 5 months ago. I suffer from constant anxiety and stress over my health so I'm not sure if it has any relation with eye pain. I had a similar case a year ago when it constantly pained in my left eye for 4 months and got checked by ophthalmologist who said I was fine. Is this the same case? I have a few things I'm stressed about too and as said before I'm always scared of my health everyday. But the pain is very nagging above my eye. I'm scared its not glaucoma or a blood vessel about to burst. I've been to doctors a lot the past few months due to my paranoia and want to avoid another visit as I'm traveling to cure myself of this paranoia

Thanks for putting up your query. The pain in and around your right eye as mentioned can be a manifestation of some vascular event..sometimes, pts with vascular headache or migraine exhibit this kind of pain on the affected side. It can also be a manifestation of anxiety and underlying stress. Other reasons can be glaucoma and uveitis which sometimes can cause blurring of vision. I would recommend you to visit an ophthalmologist stressing on recording of intra ocular pressure. Other than that, please consult a headache clinic. Hope this helps.

Blood shot eye with pain Does glaucoma cause eye pain