Pain above crotch area

Since 2 months i have experiencing pain sometimes in above crotch area. It is like some tension in a nerve. feels like something is wrong in urinary area, than reproductive area. Which type of doctor should i consult- gynecologist or urologist?
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Udupi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

U could consult a gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?