Pain Abdomen
Since 12 years u am suffering from accute pancreatitis please suggest me some medicine and also my gall bladder was removed due to stones

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Chronic alcoholic patients are more prone to pancreatitis . So if u r one of them , u have to stop it. Take liver protective supplements. For more advise u may consult me personally with all investigation and complaints. wish u a good health.
Dr. Kartikeswar Padhan
Ayurveda 24 yrs exp Sambalpur
pls state your amylase and lipase level . visit any patanjali chikitsalaya nearest to you . in acute to chronic pancreatitis case it's Ayurveda is the best .