Paediatric harnia
Hello sir my child age 2 month old having problems with harnia ...what are the remadial action and how serious nature of this desease thanks in advance...
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Firstly, take the child to a general surgeon and get it checked if it really is hernia. We cannot comment on anything unless we actually see a lesion and examine it. We also need a history as to when did you first notice this etc. It can be operated and cured if it's hernia, no need to worry. Kindly meet a general surgeon or a paediatric surgeon near you for further help. You can find good surgeons near you on practo app itself. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?