Packets of pus under skin

I have been having this problem since 3 years. I keep getting these pimples on my skin, mostly my face but sometimes in other places. The stay for around a week and after that they burst. This has damaged my skin a lot. I would like to know the cause please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Packets of pus under skin

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You may be suffering from recurrent furunculosis. There are many causes. It can range from having dry sensitive skin, atopic skin or having a focus of bacteria in certain areas of the body or due to frequent change of soap, infection with a resistant bacteria, diabetes or raised blood sugar levels etc. A dermatologist should be able to help you find the cause, you may need to undergo certain blood tests and culture and sensitivity test from the pus that comes out of the boils. Have a proper diet, sleep and exercise daily. Do not change your soap often. Use antibiotic creams or ointments over the boils. Antibacterial soaps may or may not help you depending on the cause for the boils. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore