Ovulation related questio
After ovulation I get pimples and acne on my face is it normal . Please help me is it normal.do fertilization process have any symptoms and even implantation also.Please help me

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, These are normal changes due to hormonal shifts. But still If you want avoid it, you can use fourth generation OC pills. If u have gained weight you need to reduce down on it. Fertilisation process per second doesn't have any symptoms. You need to weight for next menses. If you don't get menses 7 days of your expected date then get your urine pregnancy test done or serum beta HCG test done. If problem persists, see your gynaecologist.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
Ur body would get used to the sexual hormones. After that u won't have pimples. Don't touch them or prick them as it would leave permanent marks