Ovulation??
Its been 2 mnths since my delivery...i bled for around 50 days after delivery which was on and off..by the ending of September we had unprotected intercourse thats after i stopped bleeding and then after which we always had protected intercourse...from last 6 days im having alot of white discharge which isnt associated with smell or itching...and i also started having nipple pain on left side..so i got scared thinking am i preg again so i did a home preg test and it came out negative...usually i hav white discharge 2-3 days before periods but its been 6 days and i had little cramping since 2 days now...i took a test again yesturday and its neagtive...what could be the reason...my periods hav not returned yet..i breastfeed my baby...and dim having pain in one nipple...is ot ovulation period or what could it be?? Plz help me out..Thank u

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is not a chance that yiu could be pregnant again. You are in the phase of natural contraception called the lactational amenorrhoea.  The white discharge part needs to be checked out. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
With your history, it's unlikely you are pregnant. White discharge if not foul smelling or itching or not excessive in quantity, do not worry much. Nipple pain could be due to sore. As it is 8 weeks post delivery, you can go for a contraception to avoid Un necessary stress. Consult your nearby gynae.