Overweight
I'm a Clg std I don't have much time fr excerise due to studies I can Have Hardly 1hr to spend in mrng nd evening Plz suggest me how to solve this My height 5*2 nd weight 80 How much I m I obsessed or overweight

You need to reduce 25 KGS that too fat loss not muscle. Have healthy diet and exercise to loose weight

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+128
Chat with a dietician
Hi, hope you are well. Since you are still in the teens there is yet scope for your height to increase. And acc to your given height you are overweight. Take care of your eating habits. Avoid deep fried, junk foods, sweets and ice creams. Eat 3 fruits a day. Drink 2 liters of water daily. Have whole grains. Eat low calorie, small, frequent meals. Exercise daily for atleast 45 mins. Have good quality proteins like eggs, curd, milk, sprouts , chicken, pulses etc. For a more personalized diet plan ping me for an appointment. Hope this guides you.