Overmastrubation

My Brother is haveing over masturbation problem due to which he facing the problem of weakness, backbone pain, faith,penis size decreased ,semen quality decreased and premature ejaculation,anxiety, and stress. he feels helpless and could not move forward in life .its seen he has lost him confidence in himself. please suggest what shall i do for him ..? and whom should i consult .and is there solution for it

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Its okay if he masturbates daily even. It does not cause any backbone pain or weakness or other things you mentioned. Its as natural as eating and going to toilet. So ask him to chill and forget the guilt. Focus on other things like friends family. Go watch a movie or develop a hobby like music lessons or join a gym.
Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi
Psychotherapist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, I went through your query, I can understand his state of mind. You can take your brother to a sex therapist or sexuality counselor to seek help for his problems. I can assure you that he can definitely overcome his problems and feel a lot better. If you find it difficult to find an expert for this condition, you can get in touch with Medisex Foundation.