Over weight issue
I am 22 years old, 5'10 and weight 110kg which is about 35kgs above the suggested weight for my height and age. Please suggest me with options that I can look into so that I would not have to face severe health issues in future. Is it too late for me to join a gym and try a food diet ? Thanks.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi no it's not...you can try...Avoid junk foods,don't add extra calories to your diet...avoid carbohydrates like rice etc....add chapathi to food..add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple,banana etc.....do regular exercise minimum 2 hours a day without failure...consult dietitian for further details