Over masturbation
Hi sir/madam, I felt pain in my pennis  while masturbating from 2 years back and I thought it might be due to heat in the body. But later on I felt my testicles becoming loose and saggy. Urologyst told nothing to worry everything is fine after echo test.probably he might not considered the point over masturbation.

masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.