Over body heat

Im jus 22 yrs old.. nd i hav over body heat prob.. which causes me many problems.. lik ma eyes getting red in color... urine color changes... irritation while going urine... please help me to come out of this prob... main thi.g s hair fall too... at this age.. im totally worried
views-icons 81 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Your problems need to be physically examined and investigated before making any provisional diagnosis or final diagnosis. You may be suffering from any kidney disease. So consult any consultant physician immediately. Avoid meats. Salt intake should be restricted.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?