Ovarian chocolate cyst
I have chocolate cyst sized 5cm.after multiple opinions m suggested to remove my left ovary.is there any other way to get the cyst dissolved completely.any treatment available in ayurveda or homeopathy. I have once gone through laproscopy in 2009 n the cyst reoccurred. And due to this i am having conceiving issues..

Dr. Vishal Soney
Ayurveda 1 yrs exp Kottayam

Please don't remove your ovaries. Presently you are having cyst only. To remove an ovary means to reduce the chances of being fertile. Consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner for an alternative solution.
Dr. Jayant Sharma
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Jhunjhunu

Namaste Practo User, As per your query it can likely be stated that firstly your case needs proper case discussion with complete  history. It's advisable to consult a nearby Ayurvedic Physician or can contact me for any assistance. Thanks Dr.Jayant Sharma Vaidyaraj Shri Chotelal Ayurveda Arogya Clinic ( Surajgarhwale ) B.A.M.S , PGDEMS ( Pune ) C.R.A.V ( AYUSH Dept, Govt.Of India )
Yes madam, the cyst can be cured with Ayurved. Surgery can not be the radical solution as it does not address the root causes. We need details about your menstrual cycle viz. duration of cycle, days of bleeding, whether painful or not, and your bowel and bladder habits, your appetite and sleep pattern, whether relations with husband are painful or not. These details are important to share a prescription to cure infertility. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Jyoti Gupta
Ayurveda 19 yrs exp Noida
You need to share all the reports to analysis the case for ayurvedic treatment.
You may please, share your problem for online consultation ?