Outgrowth near the right
My wife has an outgrowth near her ear, spoke to a skin specialist, he said it can be removed by a plastic surgeon pretty easily, so need suggestions on a good inexpensive plastic surgeon, Thanks.
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Every growth needs a diagnosis. Only scientific words helps understand the problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?