Otitis exterena

Hi! I'm 26 and i'm suffering with ear pain otitis exterena from last 2 days. So plz suggest me sm effective medication.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. otitis externa is a condition in which the outer ear is inflammed and usually its secondary to some infection. you can also be having impacted wax which may be causing the pain. you can take a tab. diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination for now and then consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
The best solution for you is to get your ear canal packed with ichchthymol glycerine soaked cottonoid and apply a mastoid pressure dressing for 48 hours. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic [email protected] is easily navigable on Google Maps.