Osmf problem
My mouth not open normal since 2 year because chewing pan masala .2 day ago my wisdom teeth pain and hurt my mouth . Plz tell me can E.N.T. doctor solve this problem. 2 finger enter my mouth with difficulty.

Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

First you have to stop all kind of tobacco, masala as well as betelnut (supari) completely. Then you must get your wisdom tooth treated by an oral surgeon (specialist dentist for wisdom teeth and jaws ). Then depending upon severity and distribution of osmf you Will need combination of medicines, exercise and if required intraoral injections or surgery.