Orthostatic hypotension
I feel giddiness when I do yoga asanas in which the head goes down like forward bending. However this giddiness remains only for a fraction of second and when I come up from the asan. As I do yoga regularly just wanted to ask if I can continue such asanas and ignore this problem

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It could be due to dehydration .... Hydrate yourself adequately and continue yoga.... If you have doubt on varying blood pressure on change in position your blood pressure should be measured both in supine as well as in standing position....It could also be due to ENT problem ( BPPV ) .... Consult physician for examination and treatment....