Giddiness in head
M a diabetic and thyroid patient and continously sufferring from a light giddiness for that my doc advised its a cervical spondylisis problm and therefore said to consult an ortho doc and then i consulted an ortho..he took e-ray of my neck and said there is no problm and gave me some pain killers plz suggest me a doc

Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mathura
Giddiness can occur in thyroid disorder. It will be better if you can consult physician for further management and I think you have pain in shoulders for which x-ray was done. Some times there are nerve compression which is not visible in xray. But don't worry. consult your physiotherapist for exercise, that pain will be relived.