Orthopedic
Dear sir Please find the attachment below of my x ray report and pleasesuggest me what should i do for tha curement of my problem. Its very humble req to u please answer me as early as possible Thanking you Sumit kumar verma

Dr. Mohit Madan
Total Joint Surgeon 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Need few more details like Any history of trauma fever Is there any localized swelling redness warmth
Dr. Bappaditya Sarkar
Orthopedic Surgeon 16 yrs exp Kolkata
Get yourself checked up by an Orthopaedic Surgeon. It's not possible to come to any conclusion from the printed report only. We have to examine you, see the X - ray and then we can plan the treatment