I have a fracture in my left foot. i consult a doctor too. but i dont know about the seriousness of the fracture. i have a X-ray report of my fractured foot.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Munjal
Orthopedic Surgeon 20 yrs exp Gurgaon
You can show me the X Rays and report for your treatment but its always better to evaluate clinically for proper treatment. Can contact me personally for this.Take Care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?