Orthodontic problem

I need to extract four premolars in order to straighten my teeth. I had a detailed search on the internet about the different kinds of braces available. I found out that I can opt for lingual braces even if my case is one of tooth extraction.However the different orthodontists in Kolkata either don't do lingual braces or are not willing to do lingual braces because of my tooth extraction case. Does anyone know any ortho who does lingaul braces even for tooth extraction case? And what will be the average cost of lingual braces?

Doctor Answers (1) on Orthodontic problem

Hi lingual orthodontic treatment need very proper case selection. and if needed extraction is done. if your case fits the parameters you can proceed with lingual orthodontic treatment. it is quite costly and need very much of patient compliance. cost vary with the case and almost 3-4 times costly. hope you got what you asked. have a beautiful smile. regards.