Oral Ulcer / Pigmentation
I have oral ulcer / block tiny pigmentation of cheek inside. I consulted many doctors like ENT, dental, Surgical Oncologists but No treatments needs only observation.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

If the ulcer is nonhealing / progressive it should be biopsied to know the histopathological diagnosis and the further course of treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?