Opthalmologist's advice
My mother is 51 and uses spectacles. She is a working professional with Mumbai Municipal Corporation and has moderate workload. Less work on computers. Optician is saying that her vision is 6/9 and is poor and she should get glasses which are ADVANCED. However only glasses without frames are going to cost us around INR 9000. I want to confirm that she really needs them or is it a marketing gimmick by the Optician. Please help.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Hahha..that optician is fooling u Ur mother is perfect Dont waste ur hard earned money
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Forget advice of optician. It is strategy to sell his products. Your mother is having near normal vision. Just relax .