Oposit Sex problem

I m 25 male nd i m also intrested in men dont no why....i tryed to control my self bt cnt b sucess so dats y m vr tensd oll the dir iz any solution for me plz plz plz sugest me some way to come out frm it plz plz plz help me _/\_
views-icons 97 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You might be having different sexual orientation. It is common in some people to be attracted to the same sex. It is neither pathological or deviant. You will need to accept this fact to feel comfortable. If it is causing too much distress , please consult a psychiatrist to help you deal with it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?