Open pores
I have small open pores on my cheeks and side burn I want to go for dermaroller.Is dermaroller effective for open pores and how much percent open pores will reduce after going through dermaroller procedure.

Ayurveda varnya lepan( complexion enhancement herbal face pack) will cure u completely without any side effects.. U can also consult for complete treatment.

No,it will make your skin more sensitive which wiil further increase dependecy on dermaroller .After few month you will realise you have not only wasted money but also natural glow and smoothness also lost.
Share pictures and more details about your problem and history of problem. Homoeopathic medicines will help you reduce and cure this problem.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
Hello Mam, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat your open pores problem with herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks
Hello please share a picture. Consult online or visit my clinic at Noida or visit local GP
No don’t use it. Share snaps n need more details n guide you further
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details.
we have best medicine for it.. consult me online now