Open Pores
I am 26 years old but my face is full of Open Pores , Blackheads, Pimples , acne, Dark marks and Aged look. Daily I am drinking plenty of water . applying cucumber juice but my face is dull

Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Hi thanks for the query..having acne and acne scars and pigmentation is very common.visit a dermatologist and seek the right treatment.depending on the type of acne n pores your doctor will treat you effectively. Discuss about microdermabrasion procedures and chemical peels. Drinking lots of water is not the solution for acne and please eat the cucumber for salad.Dr Franklin. Dermacare skin clinic.c v raman nagar.Bangalore