One time unprotected intercourse for 15s
Hi! A friend of mine is scared about whether pregnancy is possible if he and his girl had unprotected intercourse for just 15 seconds while no one was even close to ejaculation but there was pre-cum. They did this only one time today. Both were in sitting position, girl on him. Guy - hadn't ejaculated since 2 weeks. Is there a need for the girl to take any pill as she has exams and there will be a heavy flow. Please suggest.

May not   may be.  Testing is the best to be on safer side
Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget , precum also have sperms, whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.
Share me some more details
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice
Yes still she needs..