One leg is 4cm shorter than other
Hello doctor, I wanted to ask this question just out of curiosity if there is any solution to my existing problem that I had since childhood... as per my parents explanation, in my early age when I was around 3 yrs old I have got fever and they took me to hospital where there is no doctor and a male nurse looked after me. At that time he had given some type of injection. There after when we came home I'm not landing my left leg properly itseems when my mother tried to do bath for me ... it was because of that injection and my people complained about that male nurse and so on happend ... keeping that a side matter was closed saying that , by the time I grew old everything will be set right. But the concern was going on since years and today I'm standing at 28 years ... My left leg is 4cm shorter than right leg and slightly weaker too ...because of this my walking style since childhood is slightly inclined ... is there any solution for this ? Or I have to lead my life like this only ..

I would like to examine you, before any suggestain can be made.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true