On my face so muchithith

I have a itching problem on my face &upper body part my facr become red i have some rashes on my face & body.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the rashes. Because in dermatology depending on the type of the rash, even the diagnosis varies. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?