On face skin infection

Only on face since 1 year using mupirocin cream,not completely going. Treatment is going but not curing.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on On face skin infection

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition as your IgE levels are high (may not be serious but some triggers to be avoided). A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist for proper guidance and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?