On face pigmentation problems
Last one year I have pigmentation problems. I have take tritment for this but not clear my spots my age is 34 year and I live in Dahod plz sir guide for this problems.

Hi! Details are inadequate to suggest any diagnosis or treatment.
You can consult on private chat with clinical photographs for treatment
Use a good sunscreen
Treatment for pigmentation:-Increase intake of water & citrus fruits . Sun protection is important . Photostable Gel SPF40 / BIODERMA Photoderm AKN Mat SPF30 / La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50 Dry Touch as sunscreen to be applied half an hour before sun exposure. Apply Biluma Cream/ Melaglow Rich cream for application once at night for 2 months.