Oily skin problem
Hello i am a 20 yrs male i hve a serious problem of oily skin..i use nivea itz doesn't gives mch kindly do help me to overcme frm this problem..plzz
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, For oily skin treatment please contact Total Health Care as it would require few more details about your life to understand and provide treatment. Please feel free to call us.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.