Oily skin and scalp

I have very sensitive and oily skin as well as scalp for which I'm facing pimples and dandruff problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Dandruff is a common problem. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils or have oily hair. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. For your oily skin, you can use salicylic acid based face wash twice a day.Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
You have multiple skin complaints and online consultaions have limitations. It is better to see a dermatologist in person.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.