Oily Dandruff

I have oily dandruff...I have tried all kinds of shampoos for dandruff ...but I occurs again within 3 to 4 itches a hair has very good with good volume... My only problem is oily dandruff...and because of it I get hair fall...I tried not to use oil before shower...but the day I don't use oil I get more dandruff ...plz help me with some shampoos

Doctor Answers (1) on Oily Dandruff

Dandruff is a common situation more common among teenagers. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.