Often Gidiness
My name is Vasant Lal c shah I often come across problem of gidiness it was better last one and half month but the problem is again arise from last 2/3 days and not getting relief from medicine

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Giddiness can be caused due to many reasons.Taking consideration of your age it could be due to spondylitis or any eye problems. If giddiness is associated with hearing problem, ringing sensation and fullness in the ears it can be Menieres disease. If it is associated with change of position like while lying down to sleep or getting up from bed it could be BPPV which are curable. If you have these symptoms please visit an ENT surgeon for further help.